Akim Benattia, Paris (France)
- Dr. BENATTIA, SPECIALIST ORTHODONTIST
- PAST ASSISTANT AT THE UNIVERSITIES OF FRANCE
- GENERAL SECRETARY OF THE FRENCH ALIGNER SOCIETY
- MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN ALIGNER SOCIETY
- MEMBER OF THE DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR ALIGNER ORTHODONTIE
- MEMBER OF JAPAN ALIGNER ACADEMY
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER SINCE 2015 IN FRANCE, TUNISIA, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, UKRAINIA, GREECE,MOROCCO, DUBAI,SWITZERLAND, AND BELGIUM
Treating all Patients with In-Office Aligners: The Challenge
The design and fabrication of aligners in the office is a challange which entails the following of specific procedures in order to guarantee the process is set up correctly:
- specific training to master the different procedures
- choice of set up software and of print and thermoforming modes
- acquiring material
- complete reorganisation of the office in terms of premises and staff
- implementing patient-specific communication
As the progress of the case is being followed corrections can be made or finishing can be done at any moment in the treatment which represents unequaled freedom.
Divers clinical cases have been treated on patients of all ages.
Several of them will be presented in order to allow you to share in our experience.